music, thoughts, books, dreams, more

Just my world of dreams, music and thoughts. Author of two books, one a novel of Love stories set in Framingham, Mass, Secrets of the Heart the 2nd book an autobiography of growing up in Framingham, Mass. Small Town America, Framingham My generation was the first teenage generation, that was when the word was coined. Ours was the generation that started cruising through town and to the drive in theater and drive in restaurant. In our area, Ernie Kampersal,from Holliston, drove his bucking car through town, picking up girls. It rose in the air, like a stallion! We went to the soda shops and played the juke boxes. It was a different town, a different time, and it belonged to us!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

William Michael Dillon - DNA Exoneree

I met Willaim Michael Dillon on Fox and Friends this morning.  My heart was sad for his loss of 27 plus years.  I was amazed at the peace in the soul of this man, and in the souls surrounding him.  It reminds me of my Mom telling me, when you can't do anything about something,   don't think about it...  Maybe that is what kept him and his family from being bitter.  I, like everyone get a little too uppity and have to bring myself down in opinions.  I am ashamed afterwards, and each time I feel ashamed I realize it is a lesson to keep from being too positive about your beliefs...because that is when you make mistakes in judgement. Strong opinions that have no room for others views,  hate and angry rhetoric are not the way to peace.  I want to keep being able to feel shame, so I can grow in my inner peace, hope you do to!  Michael is now singing and I hope I can find his recording so you too, will think of him if you go to the record store, or buy on line.

No comments: