music, thoughts, books, dreams, more

Just my world of dreams, music and thoughts. Author of two books, one a novel of Love stories set in Framingham, Mass, Secrets of the Heart the 2nd book an autobiography of growing up in Framingham, Mass. Small Town America, Framingham My generation was the first teenage generation, that was when the word was coined. Ours was the generation that started cruising through town and to the drive in theater and drive in restaurant. In our area, Ernie Kampersal,from Holliston, drove his bucking car through town, picking up girls. It rose in the air, like a stallion! We went to the soda shops and played the juke boxes. It was a different town, a different time, and it belonged to us!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Sign, the Shroud of Turin and the Secret of the Resurrection

Here is a new book getting attention called The Sign, it is entirely possible, that if something happened, it could have been as described in this book, but on the other hand, I like my theory better...that a ray of light was utilized to create the resurrection and the resulting image.  After all, it is light that we exist in......but what do I know?
Here below is another book on the shroud ...I have not had time to dive into them yet.  But, love to follow the mysteries of the world, so hopefully, soon, I can get back to a break of serious reading.
Still trying to get my second book published, and that is a lot of work.

No comments: