music, thoughts, books, dreams, more

Just my world of dreams, music and thoughts. Author of two books, one a novel of Love stories set in Framingham, Mass, Secrets of the Heart the 2nd book an autobiography of growing up in Framingham, Mass. Small Town America, Framingham My generation was the first teenage generation, that was when the word was coined. Ours was the generation that started cruising through town and to the drive in theater and drive in restaurant. In our area, Ernie Kampersal,from Holliston, drove his bucking car through town, picking up girls. It rose in the air, like a stallion! We went to the soda shops and played the juke boxes. It was a different town, a different time, and it belonged to us!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Michael Buble __ Sway 'salsa version' HD.

this song is a good showcase for his voice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to voice my gratitude for your kind-heartedness in support of individuals that really want guidance on this important subject. Your real commitment to passing the message around appeared to be unbelievably helpful and has continuously allowed those just like me to arrive at their pursuits. This important facts can mean a lot a person like me and further more to my peers. Thanks a lot; from everyone of us.
Hot Rod Table Top Neon