music, thoughts, books, dreams, more

Just my world of dreams, music and thoughts. Author of two books, one a novel of Love stories set in Framingham, Mass, Secrets of the Heart the 2nd book an autobiography of growing up in Framingham, Mass. Small Town America, Framingham My generation was the first teenage generation, that was when the word was coined. Ours was the generation that started cruising through town and to the drive in theater and drive in restaurant. In our area, Ernie Kampersal,from Holliston, drove his bucking car through town, picking up girls. It rose in the air, like a stallion! We went to the soda shops and played the juke boxes. It was a different town, a different time, and it belonged to us!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Three books, breezing through first two, then slower to digest Paul Von Ward


In between my writing, which I finally decided, to send to the publisher this week.... I decided to read a couple of light books.  I bought this " A World I Never Made" on my Kindle and just finished it.   I am now reading Pieces of My Heart, by Robert Wagner on my Kindle.

It is light, easy to read, and full of actors and acresses.  I was totally surprised by the Barbara Stanwyck affair....and astonished at Yvonne Di Carlo....wow!   It is moving fast, because of all the stars he mentions, and I have not got to Natalie Wood yet.

I previewed Paul Von Ward and will finish Wagner's book before I jump into "We've Never Been Alone", it appears fascinating because, the clues are there, and have been there through the centuries.   It is too long an explanation to go into the many clues, but think about reading this book, even if you do not agree.  It could be fascinating.











No comments: