music, thoughts, books, dreams, more

Just my world of dreams, music and thoughts. Author of two books, one a novel of Love stories set in Framingham, Mass, Secrets of the Heart the 2nd book an autobiography of growing up in Framingham, Mass. Small Town America, Framingham My generation was the first teenage generation, that was when the word was coined. Ours was the generation that started cruising through town and to the drive in theater and drive in restaurant. In our area, Ernie Kampersal,from Holliston, drove his bucking car through town, picking up girls. It rose in the air, like a stallion! We went to the soda shops and played the juke boxes. It was a different town, a different time, and it belonged to us!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Richard Feynman

How could I forget this genius?  I had three of his books, I bought in a packet, gathering dust until I finally read them.  Once I got started I loved them.  I left them for my daughter to find, out in a conspicuous place, and sure enough after a few years, she too found them and delighted in them as I did.  Having grown up with  "mathitis,' who would have dreamed ?
Six Easy Pieces: Essentials of Physics Explained by Its Most Brilliant Teacher

No comments: