music, thoughts, books, dreams, more

Just my world of dreams, music and thoughts. Author of two books, one a novel of Love stories set in Framingham, Mass, Secrets of the Heart the 2nd book an autobiography of growing up in Framingham, Mass. Small Town America, Framingham My generation was the first teenage generation, that was when the word was coined. Ours was the generation that started cruising through town and to the drive in theater and drive in restaurant. In our area, Ernie Kampersal,from Holliston, drove his bucking car through town, picking up girls. It rose in the air, like a stallion! We went to the soda shops and played the juke boxes. It was a different town, a different time, and it belonged to us!

Friday, September 10, 2010

The Seth Books

You need to read the books by Jane Roberts, if you consider yourself spiritual.  It is difficult to get through the comments by her husband which breaks up the spiritual information as it is being channeled, but you can read  and skip the comments, then go back and read it with the comments.  I have done both.  I have found it most helpful to read the books more than once.  Jane , as she channeled Seth, spoke of many lives all at once.  This is the multiverse, our scientists are just now speaking of. 

Jane was on tv one night when I was young, maybe it was in the early 1970's.  I knew then that she was a sensation.  However in those days my skepticism overpowered my brain, and I did not listen to her or even read her books.  One day, 10 years later, my daughter mentioned Jane Roberts, when  my "awakening", was beginning.   Karen and I then devoured all of the Jane Roberts books, and opened our eyes to the unknown worlds.  Skpticism was taking a place to the side,( of open eyes to everything, and listening to our hearts and soul's).

The fact that I read those books and then re read them helped me to identify the information in  her channeling, more than once, with what is now being discovered.  Believe me, I read and re read each of her books with skepticism sitting at my side, but as science proves her right more than once, you can only say, Jane Roberts was the best!

No comments: