music, thoughts, books, dreams, more

Just my world of dreams, music and thoughts. Author of two books, one a novel of Love stories set in Framingham, Mass, Secrets of the Heart the 2nd book an autobiography of growing up in Framingham, Mass. Small Town America, Framingham My generation was the first teenage generation, that was when the word was coined. Ours was the generation that started cruising through town and to the drive in theater and drive in restaurant. In our area, Ernie Kampersal,from Holliston, drove his bucking car through town, picking up girls. It rose in the air, like a stallion! We went to the soda shops and played the juke boxes. It was a different town, a different time, and it belonged to us!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thirteenth Tale, The Forgotten Garden, 2 books for fast readers!

The Thirteenth Tale.....................................
Guarantee you will want to keep reading to the end!  I read it in two days, and all the time I was reading , I thought I might have read it before.  There was a story I read recently, that had a cottage hidden in the woods behind a wall on the estate.  The setting of that book, was so similar, that I almost gave up the story, because I felt I had been there.  I just looked back, and the book I think this book reminded me of is "The Forgotten Garden".

No comments: